tOur fleet of Rail Products ART-17TH Roadrail Access Platforms benefit from a large basket capability 400kg (3 man basket) and is one of the latest generation of Roadrail MEWPs, which are fully compliant with RSSB standard RIS 1530 PLT issue Six.
These high end Robust Manitou 160-ATJ + with upgraded slip ring assembly based machines have the very latest emissions tested Tier 4 Kubota Engine fitted. The LED lighting system gives a bright working area to complete tasks safely. This MEWP is ideally suited to major OLE projects, maintenance, bridge and tunnel works.
- 400kg – 3 man basket
- RIS 1530 PLT – Issue 6 compliant
- Max working height 16.4m
- Max outreach 8.95m
- 4 wheel drive, breaking and steering
- Foam filled tyresl ALO compliant
- On tracks and travels under live OLE
- 360 degree slewing with pantograph
- 360 degree slewing without pantograph
- Transport weight 12,100kg
- OLE pantograph with height and stagger